Serve. Run. Grow.
Make a difference when you:
SERVE- others by raising funds through the
RUN- to help our youth and community
The 2020 Clover 5K is now a VIRTUAL 5K Race!
Saturday, September 26, 2020 - Saturday, October 10, 2020
Run or Walk in your home, neighborhood, local park, etc.
GROW- through hands-on service projects that benefit Franklin County and Central Ohio through our
Park & Serve (aka: Walk & Serve)
September 24-26, 2020 @ 6:00-7:45pm
at the Franklin County Fairgrounds (socially distanced).
Due to the continuing health situation, the 2020 Clover 5K will be held as a VIRTUAL event. This means you get to choose your own place to walk or run from September 26-October 10! So sign up with your friends and family, grab a timing device and have a fun time running/walking for a purpose by supporting the Franklin County 4-H programs as well as over 15 area non-profit organizations! We will miss hosting the in-person Clover 5K and celebrating with you at the Franklin County Fairgrounds but look forward to being able to be together in person next year for the exciting return of the Clover 5K.
Purpose of the Clover 5K
Young or old(er), runner or couch potato - we want you to be a part of our 2020 VIRTUAL Clover 5K!
Celebrate one of the pillars of 4-H -- Health, to better living -- by running or walking wherever you choose whether it be your home, neighborhood, local park, etc. The Clover 5K is a run with a purpose. All funds help support the Walk & Serve- ("Park & Serve" for 2020), a community service event that benefits over 15 area non-profits and the populations they serve. Click here for more information.
How to Participate
Register now and encourage your friends and family to sign up as well!
Register by September 13 to receive a t-shirt with your race packet for pick up on September 24-26!
- Register through September 13, $30 per person
- the first 150 registered will receive a goody bag
- super soft race t-shirt
- a "woodal" (wooden, hand-stamped commemorative medal)
- Register from September 14 - October 9, $30 per person (online registration ends at 11:59pm on Friday, October 9)
- the first 150 registered will receive a goody bag (available for pick up on October 22-23 at the OSU Extension Office)
- super soft race t-shirt (available for pick up on October 22-23 at the OSU Extension Office)
- a "woodal", a wooden, hand-stamped commemorative medal (available for pick up on October 22-23 at the OSU Extension Office)
Race Packet and T-shirt Pick Up:
For those registered on or by September 13, Drive-Thru Packet pick up is available on Thursday-Saturday, September 24-26 from 5:00-7:00pm at:
- Franklin County Fair Grounds, 5035 Northwest Parkway, Hilliard, OH. Enter through GATE 5 and exit through GATE 4.
For those registered between September 14-October 9, pick up will be available at the OSU Extension Office located at 2548 Carmack Road, Columbus, OH 43210 on October 22-23 from 5:00-7:00pm.
- Everyone who finished the course will receive a hand-stamped "Woodal" - real wooden medals!
- Medals for the top male and female overall finisher
- Special awards for the top male and female in each age category:
- 13 and under
- 60 and over