Serve. Run. Grow.
Make a difference when you:
SERVE others by raising funds through the
RUN to help our youth and community
Saturday, April 7, 2018 @ 8:30 a.m.
Impact your community at the
4-H Walk & Serve as we
GROW through hands-on service projects that benefit Franklin County and Central Ohio.
Saturday, April 7, 2018 @ 9:30 a.m. - noon
Purpose of the Clover 5K
Young or old(er), runner or couch potato - we want to see you at the 2018 Clover 5K!
Celebrate one of the pillars of 4-H -- Health, to better living -- at the Franklin County Fairgrounds. The Clover 5K is a run with a purpose. All funds help support the 4-H Walk & Serve, a community service event that benefits area non-profits and the populations they serve. Click here for more information.
How to Participate
Register soon for the best price and most perks and encourage your friends to sign up too!
Sign up by March 27 to receive a t-shirt with your entry fee!
- Through March 27, $30 per person
- the first 200 will receive a goodie bag with coupons, flyers, and the spring edition of Edible Columbus magazine
- super soft race t-shirt
- "woodal" (wooden, hand-stamped commemorative medal)
- breakfast ticket for a fresh made to order omelet
- fruit fruit and muffins
- March 28 - April 6 , $30 per person (online registration end at 6pm on Friday, April 6)
- cost and time savings compared to race day
- guaranteed a "woodal"
- breakfast ticket for a made to order omelet and other after race snacks!
- April 8, $35 per person, Race Day registration on site...guaranteed that your race fees will help support a GREAT event along with some after race snacks!
- Be ready for the photo op...take a photo with a Tea Cup Pig!
Prior to the Big Day
Save time waiting in line early on race morning to pick up your race packet. Packet pick up is available at:
- Franklin County Fair Grounds, 5035 Northwest Parkway, Hilliard, OH
- Thursday, April 5 and Friday April 6 from 4 p.m. - 7 p.m. at the Edwards Building
Event Day! Saturday, April 7
Free parking is available at the fair grounds. Follow the signs and/or parking attendants.
7:30 a.m.: Packet pick up if not already acquired
7:30 a.m.: Day of registration, $35 on site.
8:30 a.m.: Race Begins
- Post race activities - Made to order omelets. Volunteers from the Franklin County Farm Bureau will be the presiding chefs. Round out your breakfast with muffins and fresh fruit from First Watch.
- 4-H Camp music for those who enjoy line dances and a festive atmosphere.
9:30 a.m.: Award Presentation
9:30 a.m. - Noon: 4-H Walk and Serve * see below
Expand Your 4-H Experience by Serving
* 4-H Walk and Serve is from 9:30 a.m. - noon in the Ganyard and Edwards Buildings on the Franklin County Fair Grounds. 4-H members will lead you through hands-on activities to create special items for local Central Ohio residents/animals served by organizations like Patches of Light, MASH Veterans Food Pantry, Touching Little Lives and animal shelters.
Your entry fee will support this event! Thank you for helping to make a difference!
- Every runner gets a hand-stamped "Woodal" - real wooden medals
- Medals for the top male and female overall finisher
- Special awards for the top male and female in each age category:
- 13 and under
- 60 and over