Serve. Run. Grow.
Join our mission to:
SERVE others by raising funds through the
RUN to help our youth and community
GROW through hands-on service projects
that benefit Franklin County and Central Ohio.
Saturday, April 8, 2017 @ 8:30 a.m.
Purpose of the Clover 5K
Young or old(er), runner or couch potato - we want to see you at the 2017 Clover 5K!
Celebrate one of the pillars of 4-H -- Health, to better living -- at the Franklin County Fairgrounds. The Clover 5K is a run with a purpose. All funds help support the 4-H Walk & Serve, a community service event that benefits area non-profits and the populations they serve. Click here for more information.
How to Participate
Register soon for the best price and most perks and encourage your friends to sign up too!
Sign up by March 27th to receive a t-shirt with your entry fee!
- March 1 - March 27, $30 per person, all the perks included...guaranteed a goodie bag, super soft t-shirt, "woodal", breakfast ticket for a fresh made to order omelet and other after race snacks!
- March 28 - April 7, $30 per person, cost and time savings compared to race day...guaranteed a "woodal" and breakfast ticket for a made to order omelet and other after race snacks!
- April 8, $35 per person, Race Day registration on site...guaranteed that your race fees will help support a GREAT event along with some after race snacks!
Prior to the Big Day
Save time waiting in line early on race morning to pick up your race packet. Packet pick up is available at:
- Columbus Running Company's Dublin location (6465 Perimeter Dr). Visit the running experts at the CRC they can help you with your running needs.
- Thursday, April 6th from 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday, April 7th from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Event Day! Saturday, April 8
Free parking is available at the fair grounds. You can park in the large field off of Northwest Parkway or pull onto the fair grounds and follow the signs or parking attendants.
7:30 a.m.: Packet pick up if not already acquired
7:30 a.m.: Day of registration, $35 on site.
8:30 a.m.: Race Begins
- Post race activities - Made to order omelets. Volunteers from the Franklin County Farm Bureau will be the presiding chefs.
- 4-H Camp Counselors will be leading line dances and fun camp songs.
9:30 a.m.: Award Presentation
9:30 a.m. - Noon: 4-H Walk and Serve * see below
Expand Your 4-H Experience by Serving
* 4-H Walk and Serve is from 9:30 a.m. - noon in the Ganyard and Edwards Buildings on the Franklin County Fair Grounds. 4-H members will lead you through hands-on activities to create special items for local Central Ohio residents/animals served by organizations like Patches of Light, MASH Veterans Food Pantry, Touching Little Lives and animal shelters.
Your entry fee will support this event! Thank you for helping to make a difference!
- Every runner gets a hand-stamped "Woodal" - real wooden medals
- Medals for the top male and female overall finisher
- Special awards for the top male and female in each age category:
- 13 and under
- 60 and over